Printing Black Boxes around Letters
Created by: Shmaila Hassan
Modified on: Fri, 6 Jul, 2018 at 7:51 AM
|After creating a project using The Print Shop®, black boxes surround the letters on the printout. This issue results when a Postscript printer is used to print the project. Changing a printer setting will help resolve the issue. The remainder of this technical note describes how to proceed.|
|Complete the steps that follow to change the printer settings. |
- Launch The Print Shop®.
- Select File from the menu bar and select Print. The Print window will open.
- Click the Setup button. The Print Setup window will open.
- In the Print Setup window that opens, click Properties. A Properties window for the printer will open.
- Locate the Postscript options. (Typically, these settings are under the Advanced tab category. Also, look under any Fonts tab or category in the Properties window.)
- Locate the TrueType setting and change that setting to bitmap.
- Close the windows and try to print the project.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.