How to Update your Windows 10
1. Close all applications you have running. You may also want to restart your computer to stop any background processes that may be running.
2. Click on the Start menu and select the Settings icon.
You can also use the search bar to look for "updates" or "windows update."
3. Click on Update & Security.
4. Click Check for updates. Or if you see Check online for updates from Microsoft Update, click on that link.
Campus-issued computers are likely to have the Check online for updates from Microsoft Update option. Be sure to use this option to get all available updates.
It may take quite a long time for Windows Update to check for updates, so be patient.
Click Check for updates.
Or if you see Check online for updates from Microsoft Update, click on that link.
5. All available updates should immediately start downloading and installing, but if you see a Download or Install button, click on it.
6. Some updates will require that you restart your computer. If you see a Restart button, click on it to restart your computer.
Please note that some updates will continue to process once you restart your PC. You may see a loading screen or a progress screen as the update(s) are installed. Do not unplug or try to turn off your PC during this process!
7. If your computer installed a lot of updates, you may want to repeat this process to check for additional updates.
Note: Installed On date should be change when you will update your PC
For this please right click on Start menu and choose System