- Go to the Apple Logo on the Mac screen.
- Scroll to System Preference and click on it.
- Now, Click on the Users & Group option.
- Next Click on the lock button that available on the bottom left of the window. Enter the Mac password to authenticate and make admin level changes.
Create a New Admin on Mac
- After successful unlock, Click on the “+” icon at the bottom left sidebar or window. Here first you should select a new account type that should either admin, Standard or Sharing only. Here I go with the Administrator.
Enter Admin Profile details
- Next, Enter the Admin User name, and enter a new password that easy to remember. Also, enter a new password second verify text box. Next, enter a hint of the password.
Now Logout your Mac from Apple Logo and then login as a new user account which you created now. It will configure and after this, you will be able to install PS MAC in your Machine from this new Admin account.
Note: Admin rights are mandatory to install PS MAC.