How to uninstall Calendar Creator 12 / 12.1 program on Windows 10
1. Start Settings from the Start menu.
2. Click "Apps."
3. In the pane on the left, click "Apps & features."
You can find all the programs installed on your computer in the Apps & features page.
4. In the Apps & features pane on the right, find a Calendar Creator 12/12.1 program you want to uninstall and click on it. Then click "Uninstall." You may need to confirm by clicking "Uninstall" in the pop-up window.
5. Click Yes
6. Please wait while the Setup Wizard removes Calendar Creator 12/12.1.
This may take several minutes.
7. Windows will uninstall the program. The Calendar Creator 12/12.1 program will disappear from the list.