TeamViewer is a proprietary computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers.
In Pabau, we use TeamViewer daily to act fast and accurately on issues that might appear.
To successfully install TeamViewer, click on the logo below.
Install TeamViewer on Windows computers:
1. Once you open the download page, click on the download button on the right-hand side.
2. Once it has been downloaded on your computer, double click on it to install it.
3. Now choose: Basic Installation and Personal/Non-commercial use.
When done, click on Accept-finish.
4. Allow the system to make changes to your computer. (If prompted)
5. You can now find the TeamViewer App on your desktop screen.
6. Double-click on the app to open it.
Here you can see your ID and Password, which are needed in order to connect to the computer.