How to uninstall Printmaster 2020 application
1. Start Settings from the Start menu.
2. Click "Apps."
3. In the pane on the left, click "Apps & features."
You can find all the programs installed on your computer in the Apps & features page.
4. In the Apps & features pane on the right, find a Printmaster 2020 program you want to uninstall and click on it. Then click "Uninstall." You may need to confirm by clicking "Uninstall" in the pop-up window.
5. Click Yes
6. Please wait while the Setup Wizard removes Printmaster 2020.
This may take several minutes.
7. Windows will uninstall the program, deleting all of its files and data. The Printmaster 2020 application will disappear from the list.