The program cannot read from the Database in Printmaster 2020 (userdata.psdb)
Created by: Taqi Ahmad
Modified on: Fri, 28 Feb, 2020 at 6:49 AM
To fix this will require removing the userdata.psdb file as indicated in the error message. Please do the following:
1. Right click on the Start Button
2. Left Click File Explorer
3. Left click on the View Tab.
4. Place a check on Enable Hidden files if one is not already there.
5. Left Click This PC.
6. Double click on the file folders in the following order: C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Local\PrintMaster\PrintMaster 2020
7. Inside PrintMaster 2020 Folder, there is a userdata.psdb file.
8. Delete this file and attempt to run the program again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.