To fix this will require removing the userdata.psdb file as indicated in the error message. Please do the following:
1. Right click on the Start Button
2. Left Click File Explorer
3. Left click on the View Tab.
4. Place a check on Enable Hidden files if one is not already there.
5. Left Click This PC.
6. Double click on the file folders in the following order: C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Local\PrintMaster\PrintMaster 2020
7. Inside PrintMaster 2020 Folder, there is a userdata.psdb file.
8. Delete this file or replace that i have attached and attempt to run the program again.