When installing the Print Shop 23.1, you may receive a message that says " Error 1402"
1. Open C: Drive.
2. Click on Program Files (x86).
3. Copy the folder The Print Shop 23.1 and paste it in any other drive/partition like C or D drive temporarily before the installer exits.
4. Accept the error message and click OK.
5. Installer exits.
6. The Print Shop 23.1 folder/Installation will automatically Delete in C:\Program Files (x86) after click on OK.
7. Take The Print Shop 23.1 folder from its temporary location and copy or move it back to C:\Program Files (x86)
8. When the folder move will complete, find the file PMW.exe (Application).
9. Create a shortcut on the desktop for this file.
How to create the Desktop shortcut?
1. Please right click on PMW.exe and create the Desktop shortcut.
2. Optional: Rename the Shortcut to Print Shop 23.1
3. Double click the Desktop Icon.
4. Ignore the error about the connection manager.
5. Your application will Successfully Run/Launch.