Here is what we can do to get the program to open again:
- Right click on the desktop and select File Explorer.
- Click on the word view. Put a checkmark on enable hidden files.
- Now, left click on This PC.
- Double click the C Drive.
- Double Click Users
- Double click the folder for the name you are logged in under
- Double click on the folder App Data
- Double click on the folder Local
- Double click on the folder Temp
- Inside the Temp folder, you will press Control - A to highlight all of the files.
- Now, press the delete key. The process to delete the files from the Temp Folder Begins.
- If you get a dialog box that says the file is in use, click on the box that says "Do this for the next X amount of items" and click the Skip button.
Once the process is complete some files may be left over but the program will now run.