How to use The Creativity Collection on a Mac
How to access additional graphics from The Creativity Collection in PrintMaster.
Please use the following steps:
1. Click the Photo option in the menu.
2. Click Add.
3. Click the Applications folder.
4. Locate the version of The Creativity Collection installed to the computer and click it to highlight the program.
Note: This will open several columns.
5. In the next column click Contents.
6. In the next column click Resources.
7. In the next column click Volume (# depends on version installed to computer)
8. In the next column click on either folder Backgrounds or Clip Art.
9. Scroll through the Options of the folder to locate a graphic to use, click open
10. Click yes to Confirm Add a Transparent Image.
11. Click yes to Confirm Add Small Image.
Clip Art can also be added by opening The Creativity Collection in the Applications folder and copy and paste the desired image to the
project being created.