It might be necessary to do a clean install of this product:
Firstly you will need to uninstall the program. To do this, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you're on your desktop with all windows closed
- Click on "Start"
- Select "Settings"
- Left-Click on "Control Panel"
- Double-Click on "Add/Remove Programs" (Programs and Features on Windows Vista & 7)
- Left-Click on the name for the program you want to remove (insert program name here)
- Left-Click on the "Add/Remove" button
- Follow the on screen prompts for removal, make note of any directories that remained.
Now you are ready to reinstall the program. Please follow the steps below to accomplish this.
NOTE: Before installing ANY software on Win XP, Vista or 7, the user MUST be logged in to Windows with Administrator rights (NOT with a Limited User Account).
If you don't know whether or not your normal account is an Administrator account, do this:
- If you don't know your logon name, click on 'Start'. Then, look for your logon name at the top or bottom of the Start menu.
- Go to 'Control Panel' then open 'User Accounts'.
- When the 'User Accounts' window opens, look under your logon name. If you DO NOT see the word 'Administrator' under your logon name, you SHOULD NOT attempt to install software - because ONLY Administrator accounts should install software on WinXP, Vista, and 7.