It is very important to provide support with as much information as possible when submitting an email. Below are some questions you should answer about the product in order to get the fastest response:
1. Is the program installed or being installed on a desktop, laptop, or Netbook?
2. What is the complete title and version number of the program?
3. What Operating System are you using: (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Macintosh OS 10.6?
- If your operating system is Windows Vista or Windows 7, is it a 32-bit or 64-bit system?
- Is this an English version of the operating system or is it language settings set to another setting (i.e. French, German, Spanish)
- What is the processor Speed in GHz or MHz?
- (For Windows) To check the processor speed and/or if your system is 32-bit or 64-bit, right-click on My Computer or Computer in the Start Menu and select Properties.
- (For Mac) To check the processor speed, click the Apple Icon, then click About This Mac
4. Please describe in detail what you are attempting to do when the issue occurs.
5. Does this issue occur randomly or is it persistent on one specific spot?
6. If a window with an error message has opened, please copy and paste the contents of the error into the message
NOTE: Please be sure to copy the information contained after clicking the Details button on the error screen if provided.
7. What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the problem?