If you encountering the error "java.io.FileNotFoundException" the compatibility for the program may need to be adjusted and Java may need to be updated.
To set the compatibility for the program please use the following steps:
1. Right Click on the icon for the program
2. Select Properties
3. Click on the compatibility tab
4. In Privilege Level, click on "Run as Administrator" Note: On Windows 10 it is located under Settings.
5. Click Apply and then OK.
Please follow the steps below to update to the latest version of Java:
1. Go to the Java website: java.com
2. Click on the Free Java Download button
3. Click on the Agree and Start Free Download button
4. Click on the Run button
5. Click the Install button
6. Uncheck the Install the Ask Toolbar and make Ask my default search provider
7. Click Next
8. When the update is done click Close
Restart the program.