Calendar Creator will not open .bcc files.
Unfortunately Calendar Creator will not open .BCC files from previous versions for Calendar Creator. It will import the event list from previous Calendar Creator programs when exported as a .CSV file.
To export a file from a previous version of Calendar Creator:
1. Select Export from the File menu and select Addresses or Events. Depending on which one you’ve selected, follow the steps below:
2. If you select Addresses, the Export Address Book dialog displays. Specify which folder you wish to export to and name the file, then click Save.
If you select Events, the Show Category Selection dialog displays. It has a Hide Categories field on the left (which will initially be blank) and a Show
Categories field on the right (which lists all of your event categories). To hide a category, select it from the "Show" list and click the single left arrow in
the space between the Hide and Show fields. The selected category will automatically disappear from the Show field and appear in the Hide field. To
remove a category from the Hide field (i.e., to include it in an exported file) select it from the Hide field and click the single right arrow in the space
between the two fields. The selected category will automatically disappear from the Hide field and appear in the Show field.
3. "<<" brings everything from the Show field to the Hide field.
4. ">>" brings everything from the Hide field to the Show field.
5. When you are done selecting categories, click OK and the Categories dialog box closes and the Export events dialog displays.
6. Click Export.
7. In the Save As dialog box, specify which folder you wish to export to and name the file. Then click Save.
The steps to import the .CSV file into the new Calendar Creator program can be found in the video Tutorials.
Please go to: http://www.broderbund.com/calendar-creator-videos/#Videos
Click on the Video Tutorial How to Import Calendar Events. Follow the steps to import the event list.